Tuesday, March 6, 2018

MG 1/100 Gundam F91 2.0


 F91 is one of my favorite since it packs a punch despite being a small sized Mobile Suit. In a way it represents the epitome of efficiency in Gundam Design boasting great firepower while being staying fast. So it is a great news for me that Bandai is releasing 2.0 version of the MG which will be released on May this year with 4000 Yen Price tag. I had Harrison's F91 MG back then and while it is a good model kit, it is plagued with issues mainly related to its stiff internal frame which makes it easily break off if handled improperly. I think the 2.0 version of F91 will fix the issue one way or another and i had secured myself a copy. I still wonder why Bandai havent released the RG yet despite it is modestly popular model. In any case i will look forward when my copy arrived

2 comments:

  1. This will appeal to those who have that strong passion for Gunpla building. I’m the lazy type and given the option, I’m likely to settle for a Metal Build.. heehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If i had budget for Metal Build i would settle for that too since their quality are very good.

      Delete