Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mokei Hobby Show 2010


There are some kits that i am interested shown in the show.

All pics are from HLJ.



From the report of HLJ about the hobby show, there are 3 kits that catches my eyes.


First is the new kit of Frame Arms lineup from Kotobukiya, the name of the mecha is SA-17 Rabielle. It looks pretty cool and remind me of Gerbera Tetra, maybe i will consider to get this kit.


The 2nd kit that i am interested is the D-Style Dancougar, i have been interested with Dancougar since i used it in SRW @3 and easily one of my favorite units. I don't really think that i will ever get D-Style lineup but for sure i will watch Dancougar.


The last kit is MYZR-Delta kit from Virtual-On series made by Hasegawa, the details are good for sure if it is from Hasegawa. I am really tempted to get this kit but probably my lack of knowledge regarding the series will discourage me to get it.

You can get the information from HLJ blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment